Consult with CA | Quick Process | 100% Data Privacy
100% Online Process
Form DPT-3 is a return form to be filed by companies, on behalf of their outstanding loans that are not considered as deposits.
DPT-3 is annual return which is required to be filed every year by Companies having any amount of loan or advances within 90 days of end of financial year i.e. up to 30th June.`
Step-1 Download form DPT-3 from MCA website.
Step-2 Fill up the details like CIN, Purpose of the form, Net worth as per the latest audited balanced sheet, Particulars of charge (if any), Particulars of receipt of money or loan taken by a company but not considered as deposit, etc. and attach the required documents.
Step-3 Then Digitally sign the form and submit the form and upload it on MCA website.
• Auditor’s certificate.
• List of depositors.
• Copy of instrument creating the charge (if applicable)
|Nominal Share Capital||Fee applicable|
|Less than 100,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
|S.NO||DELAY IN FILING (NO.OF DAYS)||PENALTY|
|1||Up to 30 days||2 times of Normal Fees|
|2||More than 30 days to 60days||4 times of Normal Fees|
|3||More than 60 days to 90days||6 times of Normal Fees|
|4||More than 90days to 180days||10 times of Normal Fees|
|5||More than 180 days||12 times of Normal Fees|
Every company except a government company must file this return. Additionally, as per Rule 1(3) of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules 2014, the following companies are also exempt:
• Banking company
• Non-Banking Financial Company
• A housing finance company registered with National Housing Bank
• Any other company as notified under proviso to subsection (1) to section 73 of the Act.
• Amount received from the government or guaranteed by the government, foreign government/foreign bank.
• Any amount received as a loan or facility from any Public Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies or Banks.
• Amount received from a company by a company.
• Subscription to securities and call in advance.
• Any amount received by the company from an employee, not exceeding his annual salary under the employee contract such as non-interest bearing security deposit.
• Any amount received in the course of, or for the purposes of, the business of the company as an advance for the supply of goods or provision of services or as a security deposit for the performance of the contract for the supply of goods or provision of services.
• Amount raised by the issuing secured bonds or debentures with first charge, non-convertible debentures not having a charge on the assets of the company.
• Unsecured loans from promoters.
• Any amount received by the company from Nidhi Company or by way of subscription in respect of chit under the Chit Funds Act, 1982.
• Any amount received by the company from a collective investment scheme, alternate investment funds or mutual funds registered with SEBI.
• Amount which is not considered as a deposit under Rule 2(1) (c).
*(Exclusive of Government fees & taxes)
Decade of experience in all sectors for tax & compliance services in India.